GSP designs and executes full-service publicity campaigns for recording artists, concert tours, festivals, music theme cruises, record labels, athletes and a variety of music, entertainment and sports entities, brands and special events on the national, regional and local levels, including specialty markets (i.e. jazz, urban, adult pop, cycling, triathlon, etc.). In 2003, GSP entered the fray of sports representation with a focus on professional cycling. We have worked with hall of fame legends, major and independent record labels, Olympians and international brands such as “American Idol,” AEG, Viagra, Cheerios, Sony, Warner Brothers, Capitol, Blue Note, Entertainment One Music, Mack Avenue Records, Maverick, Mercury and Matador Records.
A little more info about Rick’s background that you may find of interest:
- When he scored a booking for Earth, Wind & Fire on the Today Show in June 1995, it pioneered the show’s now famous “Friday Morning Concert Series.”
- Taught a music publicity course at UCLA Extension.
- Served a two-year term as a board member of EPPS: Entertainment Publicists Professional Society.
- Before launching his own venture, Rick was a senior account executive at McMullen/Dozoretz Associates Public Relations, where he directed or contributed to publicity campaigns for numerous high-profile recording artists and events.
- He was an artist manager and handled tour duties for two major label groups.
- In Miami, he was a retail marketing manager for Hot Productions/Hot Records.
- He’s a former club DJ and on-air radio personality.
- In London, England, he completed a radio promotions internship at Chrysalis Records.
- Graduated Ithaca College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications Management along with a Writing minor.